Probiotic Gummy Essentials
Probiotics can help improve digestion by breaking down food and aiding in nutrient absorption.
Improved gut health
Probiotics have been shown to have immune-boosting properties and may help reduce the risk of infections and illnesses.
Found to be effective in reducing occurrences of antibiotic, medication and traveler’s induced diarrhea.
Effective in resisting acid digestion, preventing diarrhea, relieving constipation and decreasing chronic pain and inflammation of the colon
the frequency of gastrointestinal disorders (diarrhea, nausea, etc.) during
Probiotics are bacteria and yeasts that are good for you and your digestive system. Our tasty strawberry gummies contain DE111™ a patented strain of Bacillus Subtilis, known for improving digestive and immune health, supporting regularity, and optimizing digestion. The patent covers the process of encapsulating the bacteria so that it will survive for long periods without refrigeration and it ensures that the probiotic will survive the trip through the acid and bile it encounters in the stomach and small intestine on its way to the big intestine where your beneficial bacteria reside.
About The Human Intestinal Microbiome
• Often referred to as your “Gut,” the human intestinal Microbiome is essential for maintaining the immune system and human health. Studies have highlighted the gut microbiome’s potential role in altering the host’s health status.
• There is a close relationship between the intestinal microbiota and various chronic metabolic diseases, including type 2 diabetes, liver cirrhosis, gout,
colorectal cancer, arthritis, and even brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
• Treatment strategies targeting patient intestinal microbiomes represent a new approach in disease diagnosis and treatment. The efficacy of probiotics in regulating and rebuilding the host intestinal microbiome is well recognized, and the probiotic interference strategy has been used to prevent and cure various metabolic diseases, including type 2 diabetes, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) /irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and hyperglycemia.
High Blood Pressure? Avoid These 4 Dangerous Levels- Naturally!
- Borderline (120-160/90-94)
- Mild (140-160/95-104)
- Moderate 140-180/105-114)
- Severe (160+/115+)
Physicians are primarily concerned with diastolic pressure (the second blood pressure reading), but systolic pressure is also essential. Individuals with normal diastolic pressure (under 82 mm Hg) but elevated systolic pressure (over 158 mm Hg) have double the risk of death due to heart attack or stroke compared to individuals with normal systolic pressure (under 130 mm Hg).
Blood pressure typically goes up because of stress or physical activity, but a person with high blood pressure is elevated even at rest. Over sixty million Americans have High Blood Pressure, including more than half of all Americans aged 65-74 years.
Patients can control almost all blood pressure issues through supplement support, diet, and lifestyle changes.
- Frequent urination
- Fluid retention (non-diuretic drugs)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Abnormal heart rhythm
Isn't high blood pressure enough of a concern without worrying about other possible health complications from other strategies?
Try Blood Pressure Naturals™. We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee. No paperwork needed, No empty bottles needed, even up to a 1-Year, and we'll refund your money anytime. It's that simple.
Benefits From Probiotics
1. The gut flora performs various functions that are important for good health. In fact, 70% of our immune cells are located in the digestive tract, making the health of the digestive tract critical to overall health. A healthy and well-balanced gut flora facilitates digestion, protects us from pathogens, provides vitamins and nutrients and helps form the immune system.
2. Spore-forming probiotic bacteria have demonstrated the ability to crowd out harmful bacteria for a more balanced gut floraand increased immune reaction of intestinal cells. For example, the Bacillus subtilis DE111™strain exhibits a wide range of probiotic benefits, including:
• Produces many enzymes, several of which help break down food including plant materials the human body can’t digest.
• Has been shown to inhibit the growth of H. pylori, an organism associated with the occurrence of ulcers. Has displayed beneficial effects on the immune system.
• Produces some fungicidal compounds, which control fungal pathogens such as Candida.
3. Improved mental health: There is some evidence to suggest that probiotics may help improve mental health by reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression.
4. Reduced inflammation: Probiotics have been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects and may help reduce inflammation throughout the body.
5. Improved skin health: Probiotics may help improve skin health by reducing inflammation and improving the balance of.