Omega Complex Gummies
Supports the reduction of heart attack & stroke risk
Proven formula supports the lowering of high blood pressure naturally
Hawthorne, folic acid, and vitamin c in combination have been demonstrated to lower high blood pressure
Supports the increase of oxygen-rich blood to your heart*
Avoid side effects from high blood pressure drug medications
Supports the improvement of blood pressure & blood flow in your arteries
Convenience and Taste: Unlike traditional pills or capsules, gummies are chewable and enjoyable to consume. They offer a pleasant and tasty experience, making them highly appealing to individuals of all ages. This aspect is particularly important for seniors or individuals who struggle with swallowing pills. Incorporating vitamins into a delicious gummy form makes Omega Vitamin supplementation effortless and enjoyable.
Delicious Lemon and Orange Flavor Gummies!
Omega fatty acids are essential nutrients that are crucial in maintaining overall health. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a type of
omega-3 fatty acid essential for brain health and development. Here are some of
the reasons why people take Omega Complex with DHA.
• Omega-3s are important for brain function, heart health, and reducing inflammation in the body.
• Omega-6 fatty acids are important for bone health and
may help reduce the risk of osteoporosis and for maintaining healthy skin and preventing dryness and itching.
• Omega-9 fatty acids can help improve heart health by reducing LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and increasing HDL (good) cholesterol levels.
• Omega fatty acids can help improve blood sugar control and insulin sensitivity, which may help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
• DHA is a major structural component of the brain and is important for brain development and function. Taking omega-3 supplements that include DHA may help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of
• Risk-Free!! Every SeniorLife Health™ product has our Satisfaction or your money-back Guarantee!
Benefits from taking SeniorLife Health™ Omega Complex
Heart health: Omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, have been shown to help reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering triglycerides, reducing inflammation, and improving blood pressure.
Eye health: DHA is also an important component of the retina, and omega-3 supplements that include DHA may help reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration.
Joint health: Omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, have anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce joint pain and stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis.
Brain health: DHA is a major structural component of the brain and is important for brain development and function. Taking omega-3 supplements that include DHA may help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases.
Joint and Muscle health: Omega Complex may increase flexibility and ease of movement while promoting excellent joint & muscle growth.
Satisfaction Guaranteed! You love it or you don’t pay for it. Just send the bottle back to us, partial or empty, and we will refund your money. You have nothing to lose by trying a bottle.
Our Ingredients are 100% Natural!
Natural Treatments are Worth Considering!
Our formula offers All-Natural Ingredients, below are the Most Important
- Vitamin C: Researchers have discovered that a daily supplement of vitamin C can significantly maintain healthy levels.
- Hawthorne: Hawthorne is thought to support heart health and is remarkably free of side effects. Hawthorne has gained recognition throughout Europe for assisting in the strength of the contraction by the heart muscle. It also maintains normal heartbeats and coronary circulation. Hawthorne Berry does this by dilating the coronary arteries.
- Garlic: Garlic has a well-deserved reputation for supporting normal cholesterol levels and blood pressure levels. It helps in breaking up toxins. Garlic may reduce unnecessary clotting within blood vessels and reduce the stickiness of blood platelets by reducing aggregation.
- Folic Acid: Taking a supplement with Folic Acid lowers homocysteine levels (homocysteine is an amino acid that has been associated with a greater risk of heart disease). Indications are that Folic Acid can lower homocysteine levels. Those with a history of heart disease might consider consuming the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and Folic Acid. Folate is also a B vitamin necessary for the formation of red blood cells. It helps to maintain blood pressure in some people, possibly by reducing elevated homocysteine levels.
- Coleus Forskolin: The theory behind Coleus Forskolin is that Forskolin can be used to stimulate adenylate cyclase activity, which will increase cAMP levels in the fat cells, which will, in turn, activate another enzyme (hormone-sensitive lipase) that breaks down fat. Coleus is the source of a unique substance known as Forskolin. Forskolin supports heart health and healthy blood pressure.
- Hibiscus Flower: Studies have demonstrated that hibiscus has a diuretic property with mild blood vessel-dilating effects. Several trials using hibiscus extracts have suggested that hibiscus can lower blood pressure in people with hypertension.
- Niacin: Niacin's primary function is to assist in the cell's utilization of all major nutrients. Without question, niacin is an essential factor in keeping us moving forward towards optimal heart health. Niacin is a mild vasodilator, which means that it widens blood vessels and increases blood flow. Niacin also lowers high cholesterol.
- Olive Leaf Extract: Recent research has discovered a substance in the olive leaf called oleuropein, which can help with blood pressure levels while promoting the oxidation of bad cholesterol. Researchers confirmed this finding and determined that olive leaf extract increased blood flow in the coronary arteries and relieved arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats). Olive Leaf Extract has several unique properties that help to destroy viruses, bacteria, and parasites. Olive Leaf Extract can contain viral infection and spread by inactivating viruses and preventing virus shedding, budding, or assembling at the cell membranes.
- Buchu: This South African herb called Buchu – a round, green plant – first used by the San Indians to make tea, is causing an international stir as a treatment for a wide range of ailments, including arthritis and high blood pressure. Native to the Caper region of Africa, Buchu has been used as a medication in Europe since the 16th Century.
- Juniper Berry: Contains a compound that is identical to insulin. The oil is a diuretic and has gastrointestinal irritants and antiseptic properties. Laboratory tests prove that juniper berry relieves inflammation. This herb also contains a potent antiviral compound (deoxypodophyllotxin) that appears to inhibit some viruses, including those that cause the flu and herpes.
- Great Tea: The loss of arterial elasticity is one of the major causes of high blood pressure. Youthful arteries expand and contract effortlessly with each heartbeat. Aging causes a loss of this arterial elasticity. Green tea inhibits thromboxane production, which is one cause of arterial constriction. A more significant cause of hypertension is an enzyme secreted by the kidneys called angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE). Green tea is a natural ACE inhibitor. Green tea contains large quantities of polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals.
- Uva Ursi: Research has shown Uva Ursi to have antibacterial properties and can reduce blood pressure while fighting off infections. It is a natural herb that is also a diuretic.