Blood Sugar Naturals
All-natural formula stabilizes blood sugar and glucose levels!
Improves insulin sensitivity and deposits the excess glucose into muscles to be stored as glycogen!
Our formula contains 20 high-quality herbs, vitamins, and minerals specifically chosen to stabilize your blood sugar levels.
Reduces sugar and carb absorption, promotes heart health, helps lower cholesterol, and can assist in weight management.
Anti-oxidant properties combat free radicals to support your immune system
Risk free!! Every seniorlife health product has our satisfaction or your money back guarantee!
Blood Sugar Naturals All-Natural formula supports healthy levels of Blood Sugar and Glucose by improving insulin sensitivity and depositing the excessive glucose into muscles to be stored as glycogen. Prediabetes, which affects an estimated 38% of Americans, is a precursor to Type 2 diabetes (Insulin injections needed), and its progression can be prevented through a number of lifestyle modificaitons, anti-diabetic drugs, and other weight loss measures. Extensive research has found that nutritional supplement solutions have an important role in prediabetes prevention efforts. SeniorLife Health BLOOD SUGAR NATURALS® was formulated to provide an All-Natural solution to prediabetics. Your A1C (measure of long term blood sugar) level will go down or your money back!
About Blood Sugar Naturals
Pre-diabetes affects an estimated 38% of Americans. It is a precursor to Type 2 diabetes. Its progression can be prevented through lifestyle modifications, weight loss measures, and the use of Blood Sugar Naturals®, Extensive research suggests that nutrual solutions can be essential in pre/diabetes prevention efforts. SeniorLife Health BLOOD SUGAR NATURALS® was formulated to provide an All-Natural solution to prediabetics.
• What is normal blood sugar? - Normal Fasting blood sugar is 72- 99 mg/dl with an A1c of 7 or less. Most adults over the age of 20 with elevated blood sugar have a condition your physician will label as “elevated blood sugar” or being Prediabetic.
• Prediabetes is a condition that occurs when your blood sugar levels are higher than your body’s normal blood sugar range.
Your pancreas cannot produce enough insulin to lower your
elevated blood sugar. Your Doctor saying “Pre-diabetic” is your wake-up call to control the blood sugar ( glucose) that comes from carbohydrates.
• Your blood sugar is high because the Insulin hormone in your body is too low to break down your high blood sugar. Glucose (sugar in your blood) comes from the Greek word “meaning Sweet.” It is necessary to have your body’s glucose change into usable energy for your body to “Thrive.” Senior Life Health can help with our product to promote healthy blood sugar levels.
• Where do I begin? Elevated blood sugars require your lifestyle to change and you will need to enhance your nutritional support.
High blood sugar levels and Diabetes have been linked to
micronutrient deficiencies. Senior Life Blood Sugar Naturals can
help. High blood sugar can weaken your immune system and your pancreas which makes insulin. Our product can help your body
improve to better blood sugar levels.
• Money Back Guarantee: Customer Satisfaction is our primary
concern. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with our product, we will refund your money.
• Supports Glucose metabolism
• Helps to regulate blood sugar levels
• Cinnamon Bark improves insulin production and lowers blood sugar levels.
• White Mulberry Leaf decreases starch digestion and absorption
• Vitamin A supports your Beta Cells that produce insulin
• Banaba Leaf helps to enhance blood sugar usage within the body
• Gymnema Sylvester reduces sugar cravings and inhibits sugar absorption
• Alpha Lipoic Acid helps reduce nerve pain
• Supports your body in naturally fighting against cardiovascular disease
• A new study has found that taking Vitamin C helps to lower blood sugar levels. (12)
• Vitamin E helps with circulation and reduces oxidative stress in the body.
• Biotin (a vitamin) combined with Chromium helps improve sugar control in people with pre-diabetes.
• Magnesium regulates insulin sensitivity and reduces the risk of diabetes.
• Chromium is a trace element used in the body’s metabolism of carbohydrates.
• Banaba Leaf has three unique compounds- Corosolic acid, Ellagitannis and Gallotannins. This tree leaf has been credited with lowering blood sugar levels by increasing insulin sensitivity, enhancing the body’s blood sugar usage, and helps break down carbohydrates to create possible weight loss.(7)(8)
• Guggulu 10% Gum Extract inhibits the body’s synthesis of cholesterol and promotes its degradation and excretion from the body. Guggulu has potent antiinflammatory effects thanks to its component, Guggulsterone.
• Bitter Melon has been credited with properties that act like insulin and the fruit helps to lower blood sugar levels. (11)
• Licorice root helps with digestion and circulation.
• Cinnamon Bark lowers fasting blood glucose levels. The Journal of Diabetic Science and Technology noted that cinnamon has beneficial effects on the
metabolism associated with elevated blood sugar. (2) The spice has antihyperglycemic
(helps to lower high blood sugar) reducing properties.(3)(4)
• Gymnema Sylve (GS) reduces sugar cravings and inhibits sugar absorption. The Hindi term for G.S. is Gur mar, which translates to sugar destroyer. It has also been used in weight loss.(10)
• White Mulberry Leaf helps reduce starch (a stored carbohydrate), digestion, and absorption(5). The plant leaf helps decrease the rise in blood sugar after eating maltodextrin, a sugar used in many simple carbohydrate foods. (6)
• Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)- Vanadyl sulfate is used as a treatment for those with metabolic disorders or who struggle to manage their blood sugar levels. It improves glucose levels by stimulating pancreatic cells and regulating their insulin production.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)- is a robust antioxidant compound assisting with metabolism when the body turns nutrients into energy.(9)