As We Advance into Maturity, Standard Multivitamins no Longer Meet our Specific Needs.
Many of us think we are getting enough vitamins and minerals from our food, but this is simply not true. To get enough vitamins and minerals to support the mature phase of our lives, we would need to eat almost 15-20 servings of fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. Current government guidelines are 9 servings. Clinical studies have proven that the risk of disease is increased when low levels of vitamins and minerals are present.
Our Women’s Multi 45 Plus Daily Essentials™ is a vitamin-herbal complex that is specifically formulated for the unique needs of mature women. A multivitamin and mineral combo should be an absolute essential part of any woman’s nutritional plan. Vitamins and minerals affect almost every process in our bodies and are required for our bodies to function properly. Being deficient in just one vitamin or mineral can sometimes lead to serious health problems.
Our Women’s Multi 45 Plus Daily Essentials™ contains an added digestive enzyme complex to improve digestion and highly absorbable vitamin and mineral forms for your increased absorption. With few exceptions the body cannot manufacture or synthesize vitamins. They must be supplied through an improved diet or with dietary supplements. Multi vitamins are essential for our well being as we mature.
Be More Active & Energetic—Get those Vitamins & Essential Minerals Your Body Needs
“The new food guidelines issued by the United States government recommend that all Americans eat about nine servings of fresh, raw fruits and vegetables each and every day. This is important to provide your body with the minimal levels of essential nutrients and antioxidants needed by each and every cell in your body to support optimal health.”
In an NCI and PBH survey on consumption of fruits and vegetables, they found that the average American consumer eats only about three servings of fruits and vegetables a day and 42% eat less than two servings a day. Compare those figures with the 9 servings a day recommended by the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, and you can see why many of us.
It may seem like a lot, but it is actually much easier than you think. By combining a daily multi supplement with servings of fruits and vegetables, you can build a healthier diet plan. So now that we’re over 45, it’s time for us to build stronger bodies, healthier minds. Many women don't come close to meeting their daily nutritional requirements even if they are trying conscientiously.
Do you really need food supplements?
- Are you missing any of your 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables?
- Did the soil that your vegetables were grown in have trace minerals?
- Were the fruits and vegetables that you bought ripened on the vine?
- Were they warehoused for months?
- Do you get the recommended 25 to 30 grams of fiber per day?
- Do you frequently feel tired and run-down?
You might say if you ate all the "right" foods all the time in a well-balanced, organized diet, you could get all the vitamins you need. The problem is very few of us are able to arrange this “possible” diet of 9 servings of fruits and vegetables.
Take Care of Yourself and Live a Healthier Life
There is a solution here, a daily multi! According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, less than 20% of Americans are eating the recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables and, therefore, they advise all adults to take one multivitamin per day.
"Most people do not consume an optimal amount of all vitamins by diet alone. Pending strong evidence of effectiveness from randomized trials, it appears prudent for all adults to take vitamin supplements." (Journal of the American Medical Association, June 2002)
Even if you do eat a healthy, balanced diet with all the fresh fruits and vegetables needed—whole grains and legumes and all—you still can not be sure they are as nourishing as expected due to the depletion of soil minerals. We all thought that eating a reasonable diet would take care of our vitamin needs, but it isn’t. We are not getting adequate amounts. New evidence (much of it in the last couple of years) shows that people who get enough vitamins may have a lower risk of cancer, heart disease and osteoporosis.
Women’s Multi 45 Plus Daily Essentials™ can be used in place of any type of multivitamin supplement because it has an even wider range of additional benefits.
- Bone Support:Contains additional Calcium and Vitamin D for bone health. Along with bone support, calcium supplements also help muscles to contract and help regulate the contractions of the heart. It can play a role in the transmission of nerve impulses and in blood clotting. *
- Digestion Support:Contains a unique and highly effective enzyme complex to aid your digestion. Digestive enzymes are proteins specially tailored to break down foods into nutrients that your body can then readily digest. When you eat a meal, digestive enzymes immediately get to work to help speed up the digestive process. *
- Circulation & Cardiovascular Support: Provides generous amounts of vitamins, minerals and herbs that support your circulation system and general overall health. *
- Pre-menstrual and menopausal Support:Nutrients offer targeted nutritional support for your body during times of hormonal variation, while helping to protect against the possible onset of anemia. These selected herbs and vitamins can also do wonders in helping to maintain urinary tract health. *
- Eye Health Support: We have included the 3 most important eye-protecting nutrients in Balance Point: Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Vitamin A. These Carotenoids (the main nutrients that form macular pigment) are critical for promoting and maintaining the macula and retinal health the two areas of the eye responsible for clear and sharp vision. These nutrients help to safeguard every eye cell from premature oxidation, and its subsequent damage, as well as affording your eyes protection from harmful UV light. *
- Hair, Skin, & Nail Support: By providing your body with key nutrients that prevent premature cell aging, you are able to improve hair, skin, and nail health. Our key ingredients help to keep your appearance radiant and youthful as you further your beauty from the inside. Put these age-defying nutrients to work for you! *
Help Ensure That You Fill All of Your Nutritional Needs
Your body does not and can not manufacture minerals or most vitamins. These can only be supplied and maintained by food intake or supplementation.
Supplementation is important to plug your nutritional “holes” and improve your overall health, thereby preventing disease and maintaining your well being. The key, however, is the proper balance of vitamins and minerals. If the proper balance is not maintained, other minerals can be affected. For example, excessive calcium intake can affect magnesium absorption; too much zinc can deplete the body of copper. That is exactly why we created this formula, just for women like you over 45 years of age.
All the A,B,C’s and a Lot More
Women over 45 face the possibility of many ailments, such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disorders, depression, stress, memory loss, arthritis and more. The older we get, the greater chance we have in developing one or more of these degenerative diseases. Some of the decline we women experience may not be totally age related, but caused by our poor nutrition. That’s right—our unhealthy eating habits. Research has shown that mature women often fail to get the good food they need. We all know it’s sometimes hard to prepare those correct, balanced meals. As a result of these deficiencies, the vital parts of our bodies begin to break down and illnesses can result.
Our Women’s Multi 45 Plus Daily Essentials™ provides a great first step in giving the body a complete spectrum of vitamins including A, C, E, D, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, and both essential and trace minerals. It provides the necessary balance along with synergistic qualities to ensure maximum results and absorption.
Nature provided you with a strong healthy body, but the care and maintenance is totally up to you. The really hard part is that life does not rewind. That is why it's so vital that you make a nutritional investment now, to build up your health for the future. Our Women’s Multi 45 Plus Daily Essentials™ gives you the nutritional support you need to improve your health; helping you to look as good as you feel! Make your nutritional needs an essential part of your life plan.
End Your Health Worries; Do Something Great for Yourself as Well as All Those Who Care about You. Order Women’s Multi 45 Plus Daily Essentials Today! It Supports a Healthier, More Active Lifestyle for Women as We Mature.*